Tuesday, April 04, 2006

in a dilemma

i'm supposed to go for umrah this week. but apparently, we still havent got our visa yet. the embassy will only issue on the 31st of march and it takes 10 days to process. my gynae allowed me to go up until mid-april only. i'm pretty upset coz i wanted to go so badly. but my body doesnt allow me to be so active. it makes me recall the time i went with my daughter and parents 2 yrs back. it was such an exhilarating moment that i promised to come back. i didnt plan to go, my father made me go. (he's good in forcing ppl to do things the way he wanted)
i remembered i was quite reluctant to go coz i wasnt ready. i guess that's the usual answer ppl would give if somebody asked. but the moment i touched down, i felt so calm and happy and at that moment, i knew i would enjoy every moment. my little girl behaved so well and i never expected it to be so easy and simple. i enjoyed having ice-creams after asar prayers every day, the nasi briyani was to die for and let's not talk about the kebabs which was mouth-watering. true enuf, i gained 4 kilos when i got back but it was too tempting to not enjoy all the food. when i came back, i was seeing our local nasi briyani on a different light.
i wish i could go again but it all depends on the date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home