Tuesday, March 28, 2006

what massage can do to u

early morning, i wasnt feeling good. my body ached and i knew i had to do something about it. the last time i had my massage was 6 weeks backs. i guess it's time to revisit cah'ya. my appointment was at 1pm which was during lunch time. i had lunch at 11.30am, nasi and ayam masak merah, courtesy of mum. i was looking forward to my massage appt and it was worth every penny. i felt lighter and much better now. though there are many massage centres mushrooming now, i still stick with them coz of the treatment they keep giving me. i've been with them for almost 6 years and my mum is a regular too.
a friend juz gave birth to a baby girl today. congratulations to her. my time will come in 3 months time. hopefully i'll still be ok by then. i was really active when i was carrying my first baby. i didnt have a smooth delivery but it was such a relief to see that rania was a healthy bouncing baby when i was first saw her. i thot babies are supposed to sleep for the first 2 weeks but rania was different. the first time i hold her, she opened her eyes and she smiled at me. at that time, i didnt notice anything until my dad pointed out at her nose. it's true that her nose is a bit different from others but as long as she's healthy, i'm happy. for almost 4 years, everywhere we go, ppl will notice her nose first. sometimes i would get annoyed but i guess, some ppl are juz curious. i dont get annoyed anymore now. infact, i dont see anything wrong with her nose. but lately, i noticed that it's her lips that are attracting attention now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

iyelah tu...dah bibir tu mcm angelina jolie...sexy abis...semua nak cium...!!tapi mulut tu tetap potpet2 tak berenti...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home