Thursday, March 23, 2006

sleepless night

lately, i didnt sleep well at nite. the baby in my tummy keeps waking me up. he kicks and keep kicking until the wee hour. let me tell u, this is one active boy. but 3 nights b4, i was worried coz there was no movement at all. i had a huge dinner and i myself was bloating like mad. i couldnt sleep thinking bout it when all of a sudden, i felt him kicking. it was such a relief. at 4 in the morning, i woke up and still wondering why he hasnt been active lately. but miracles do happen. the moment i quietly asked the baby why wasnt he kicking, that's when he kicked me. half an hour later, i tried asking again and he kicked me again. i couldnt even describe the feeling i had at that time. it was like he understood what i wanted him to do. it was such a nice feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home