Wednesday, March 08, 2006

what's in a title

one hour b4 lunch time, had a chat with one of my colleagues. i was asking her bout this one girl who recently decided to take off tudung permanently. she herself didnt know the reason but she added up by telling me that 'dia anak datuk tau...' At that moment, i was really annoyed coz who cares who the father is? i dont give a shit at all. i wanted to know coz there are only 7 malays in my office and i myself, see the need to get to know each other better.
why do some look up to ppl who have titles? are they supposed to be nicer and better than all of us whom are title-less? what's d point if we dont even greet each other let alone be nice to each other? take my new neighbour for example. when they moved in, i brought along a cake to introduce myself and to welcome them to the neighbourhood. until now, i dont even know how does the wife look like.
well, maybe i'm such a nuisance to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home