Friday, March 03, 2006

what a hectic friday

mum not around. she went back to hometown yesterday so, i brought along my daughter to my office and what a bz day i had! other than work that kept me occupied, her constant demand was unbelievable! but so far i havent raised my voice yet coz i would regret it later.
a friend will be throwing a bday party for her 3 yr old. decided not to attend coz i could save $$ from buying a gift and kids' stuff nowadays are not cheap, mind u. secondly, (and the main reason actually) i didnt want to mingle with ex-schoolmates. there will be fake smiles and laughter and exchanging unnecessary phone numbers will lead nowhere in the future, trust me. plus, the parking will be a nightmare. a good friend actually called up to enquire and i was sure even without knowing my answer, she wont go.
u could say we were partners in crime during our school days.
hahaha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makin lama makin pendek.
Perlu tulis panjang..panjang baru best

Friday, March 03, 2006 8:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home