Sunday, February 26, 2006

happy birthday to me

the first card i received was from hubby. it was such a sweet, sweet gesture coz he put it on my dressing table b4 i went to sleep. he knew i would have to put on my night cream. though he didnt give me anything (yet...), the wordings was enuf for me. and mini-me still thot it's her bday. poor girl...
lunch at mum's place coz i requested for soto. yum, yum!! they sang for me but mini-me conquered everything from blowing the candles to cutting the cake. on my way to mum's place, i passed by my ex-neighbour's house. they were throwing a big bday party for their 9-yr-old. i was supposed to go but i declined politely coz i know i wouldnt be able to fit in. they are a different kind of breed and i had the experience of being in the circle and not liking it at all. no doubt they are nice bunch of ppl but i'd rather not experience the 'out of place' feeling all over again.
only one good friend wished me thru sms. i guess the rest are too bz too remember...
happy bday to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo my god....so sorry udin lupa awak punya birthday...bz nak mampos n lagipun hari ahad udin keja lagi..sooo may i wish a belated birthday to my lovely sis..happy birthday sis..hihi...have fun and enjoy every each day in ur life k..u really a coolll sis yaw...take care..

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:34:00 AM  
Blogger ubisetela said...

hi cikmilah..
i remember it was your birthday that day, (i remember most of the birthdays that falls on 26).

Happy Blated Birthday
*first time here*

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 4:24:00 PM  
Blogger cikmilah said...

ubi, thank u for still remembering my bday. terharu!! hehe

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home