Tuesday, February 21, 2006

one year anniversary

last year, we went to an overseas trip. me, dad, mum, sis and daughter. hubby couldnt go due to work-commitment. it was a 13-hr flight. my daughter behaved so well and didnt throw any tantrums at all (that was my biggest fear.) arrived safely and the first thing that greeted us was snow. it was a memorable sight that i couldnt forget until now. due to expensive currency exchange, all of us stayed in a very, very small room which had only 2 single beds. since my sis had her own place, i slept at her slightly bigger room every night. i enjoyed the walking while sipping hot chocolate. i think we had the nicest time. i cut short my trip coz missing hubby too much. came back only with my daughter. i made a vow to come again but this time, i'll make sure i'll bring hubby along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home