Monday, February 13, 2006

what a blogger...

told a very good friend of mine bout my blog, i can tell she 'enjoyed' it very much from her laughter over the phone while asking me d question, "U?" err, thanks friend... :)
i'm at mum's place, trying to concentrate on what to write while my 4-yr-old keeps singing "God-knows-what". i think it's a combination of madonna's hung-up and mary had a little lamb. and she is actually singing her lungs out in front of the tv while my mum is trying to concentrate watching the tv of course. come to think of it, i remember when i was very, very young, i have to whisper if i wanted to say sthing to my sister if we were in front of the tv. but today, the grandchild can do anything she desires. believe me when i say dis, "ANYTHING"...(what the..........) she could get away with murder, trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home