Saturday, February 18, 2006

rainy saturday

didnt wash car as planned coz hubby decided to have an english bfast. maybe he's tired of having nasi lemak. we had a really BIG bfast. i guess hubby was really full coz he only asked about lunch around 6.00pm. today was juz another lazy saturday plus, it started to rain at noon and it lasted until 6.00pm. love it when it rains...esp the smell after it stops raining.
called mum coz she's away to visit my grandmother. she promised me some juicy gossips when she gets home tomorrow. ooh, i cant wait. sometimes we need a dose of it juz to make ourselves feel better or perhaps worse...?

i dropped by at mum's place to pick up lunch and on my way down, i saw an old lady whom my mum befriended lately. according to mum, she's 75 yrs old and lives alone. she has 4 sons but all of them reside outside our beautiful country. can u imagine YOUR mum living by herself at that age? i feel sad until now juz thinking bout the old lady. every morning, she will wait for my mum at one of the benches. and she told my mum bout her biggest fear. not death but dying alone without anybody realising that she ever exists.....