Monday, February 13, 2006

to ponder...

u know what? i was swimming with my kid when i relised that some people actually do drive expensive cars but i always see them in the morning. thus, it makes me lead to an assumption that these ppl dont work. to be precised, there's this one "mamat" at my mum's place, (they dont call me 'minah skodeng' for nothing) whom i always see roaming around clad only in jeans and t-shirt, be it day or night. everybody at my mum's place knew his sister coz she married a very prominent figure. so, apparently, after d sista got married, all of a sudden dis guy is driving a very nice E46. (i'm describing it as nice coz hubby thot me how to appreciate nice E46s)

back to my story, i always bumped into dis guy and trust me, from d body language and all, dis guy has dis"inferiority complex" written all over his face. i admit that i judge ppl but who doesnt? but like i said earlier, his behaviour leads me to make an assumption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home