Thursday, February 16, 2006

what's in ur phone?

i juz finished lunch with mum and kid. now back at my office, wondering what to do next since i'm soooooooo free. so, decided to look into my handphone and see whether is there anyone that i can chat-up with. i've juz realised that my 'contacts' are full with bank and credit card numbers instead of numbers of real ppl. is it only me? i only have 2 colleague numbers and i even have my own office numbers stored in my phone. ex-schoolmates' numbers? err, bout 5 and the rest of the slots are taken up by not only my account numbers, but also my mum, dad, sis and hubby's bank account numbers.

it's raining cats and dogs outside and i heard many ppl were stranded here and there yesterday. i guess if the rain continues for another 3 hrs, those ppl will face the same situation again. i had one very, very bad experience regarding non-stop rain. it happened last year during the fasting month. i was at my former office and usually i can reach home by 5.30pm. i was only 100 metres away from home when i saw the flood. no cars could pass. so, i parked my car and took out an umbrella coz i thot i could walk and pick-up the car later. halfway thru, those mat rempits shouted at me, 'nak berenang ke kak oi...' there goes my walking plan. to cut the story short, i was stranded there until 10.00pm and remember, it was fasting month...i have no food and drinks to break fast with but one lady wanted to borrow my phone and in return, she shared with me her curry puff. what an experience...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's better to have less fon numbers on your fon as long as it belongs to QUALITY ppl.. ;)

Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:49:00 PM  
Blogger cikmilah said...

yup, creme de la creme u mean?? hehe

Thursday, February 16, 2006 6:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home