Tuesday, February 14, 2006

to hate or not to hate

have u ever hated somebody all of a sudden esp at ur workplace that u refused to even look at that person? well, it is happening to me rite now. i always find this one particular person at my workplace as someone who is two-faced (talam 2 muka or maybe 10 muka). this person can be smiling at u everytime he/she sees u but behind ur back, he/she might say something bad bout u. i dont have proof but i juz know. me and this person had a kinda bad history. let's call this person TF. i knew TF from my last workplace. ive moved to a better place now due to shorter travelling time and u could say another reason was for me to get away from certain ppl at my old place and that includes TF. and guess what? he joined my new workplace 3 months after i did. one thing bout me that ppl should know is that if i dont like somebody, it shows on my face. i'm not like some who can still mingle with whom they dislike and let bygones be bygones.
my mum would tell me; 'tak baik benci org' but i cant help it. it's in my genes. (ada sesiapa terasa...? hehe) i admit i dont have many friends. but the ones that i have rite now are the ones i treasure the most. and i hope it stays that way forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home