Tuesday, February 14, 2006

valentine anyone?

i totally forgot today is valentine's day. i dont celebrate it due to religious reason plus me n hubby are not that 'mushy-mushy' type. but some memories juz flashed b4 my eyes. during our secondary school days, i remember that val's day was a BIG thing. i went to a boarding school, so everbody will receive either flowers or candies or chocolates (a luxury during that time) from their 'toengs' or 'cobwebs'. ultra-famous ppl will receive quite a bunch. gosh, funny how we even thought that it was cool to have toengs. hahaha. lawak, lawak...
i cant really remember whether 'was i among the ultra-famous?' but i dont think so. i was quite notorious and ppl knew me for all d wrong reasons. like one of my friend pointed out recently, i was famous for the reluctance of wearing camisoles. (it was bloody hot wearing d baju kurung ok)
back to my story, sometimes we even received song dedications and let me juz tell u, the songs were,masya-Allah ...jiwang gila. hahahahaha. among the famous songs were Right Here Waiting by richard marx and Superwoman by karen white and during the song dedications, some would get around and screamed if songs were dedicated to them. horror, kan? i know!!

and another story that always put a big grin on my face was recently when me and again, the whole weird bunch were 'ppl-watching' at one kopitiam place. my strictly beloved would comment on every single person who walked passed our table and most of the comments were not so nice to the ear. but the rest of us enjoyed every bit of it except for my sis coz she always have this 'everbody is nice' perception towards everybody. that's how i see her. it's good that she has a good heart though we used to not get along when we were small. at the end of d endless nasty comments, my 4-yr-old suddenly said, 'sapelah yg becok sgt ni...' and everybody was quiet..........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home