Wednesday, February 15, 2006

when love only is not enuf

i've been staying at my office longer than usual. sometimes i do enjoy going to work but after being so attached to my 4-yr-old, i kinda miss her. she's only 5 mins away but not being able to be around her 24 hrs makes me like i'm losing something. i like talking to her and since she doesnt have any friends her age, she talks like adults. hubby even named her 'mini-mummy'. i do get jealous everytime she goes after my mum. my mum never scolded her for anything she does (funny coz i dont remember my mum being so 'nice' when i was growing up). i'm like other mothers where i would scold her for being naughty or for not listening to me. the usual thing she would do is to call up for 'makkk!!' and said, 'mummy marah...'. that's when it hurts d most coz i'm trying to instill good values and yet at d same time, i feel guilty for scolding her. but last nite, when we were strolling, i told her that it's ok if mummy and daddy get angry at her once in a while. and i told her the reason why. and this morning, when i thot she would forget bout last nite, i asked her again. finally, she said, 'sebab mummy sayang lah...........'
isnt she adorable?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home