Friday, March 31, 2006

friends or foes?

i gotta know from a friend that one of our good friends is getting married next week. Y is getting married. H told me thru sms. i was surprised coz i didnt get any invitation at all. it surprised me coz i was closed to Y. she came to my house a few times, i went to see her at her former office a few times, and i was always the one calling her. few months back, i gotta know from a friend that she has moved to a new workplace. she didnt even have the courtesy to at least inform me. but i visited her new workplace, nevertheless. she looked okay and i even mentioned not to forget to invite me if she's getting married in the near future. and yesterday, i got to know that she'll be getting married next weekend from a friend, thru sms. this is not the way, i said to myself. i could have taken it in a very bitter way but i guess, there was no point of being bitter about it. maybe she never liked me nway. but we were very closed, that's the thing. i couldnt think of any reasons rite now as to why i wasnt invited. some friends do come and go but i never thot she'd be the one. a good friend recently pointed out that we should make an effort to keep in touch. been there, done that. well, i think i've done my part.

1 Comments:

Blogger tellmewhyidontlikemondays said...

i'm sorry woman.

make effort only when it's being reciprocated. no respond? ditch em.

Friday, March 31, 2006 1:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home