Friday, April 28, 2006

seeing the baby

i went for a routine check-up this morning. my gynae had a new set of medical equipment. so, this time, when he scanned my tummy, the image was clearer. i could see the baby's backbone and face. the gynae even said it's amazing what technology can do for us. my main concern was as usual, the health of the baby. and when it's time for me to pay the bill, i had to pay extra rm20.00. i guess, better technology doesnt come cheap. by the time i was done, i was hungry coz it was already lunch time and i had to send my mum off to klia at 1.00pm. rushed back to mum's place, had a quick lunch and i felt guilty for not being able to bring along my daughter.
by the time i got back to the office, i was tired and sleepy and had a slight headache.
thank god tomorrow is saturday. and i could rest until monday coz it's labour day rite?
happy holiday everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home