Thursday, April 27, 2006

lonely

my grandmother was admitted to hospital recently and last nite, mum had to stay overnight at the hospital. i took rania along to my office in the afternoon coz she was crying and begging me not to go back to the office when i checked on her during lunch time. i didnt want to bring coz with my condition rite now, i cant handle so many things. but her cries broke my heart so i made her promise to not disturb me at the office later on. i let her play the pc and when she got bored, she asked for milk. i reminded her not to fall asleep coa the last time she had milk at my office, she slept like a baby and i had to wait for her to get up. plus, there's no place i can put her to lie down so, what i did was, i put her on my rock-hard table. thot that could wake her up but it didnt. so, when she wanted to fall asleep yesterday, i said, 'hey, u promised mummy not to sleep kan...' after 5pm, took her for a walk though i wanted so badly to go home and rest. i juz didnt have the heart to upset her. she was happy 'jalan2' alrite.
it was a very quiet nite coz she slept early and i got to watch csi without any interruption. since she slept early, she woke up at 5am this morning. gosh!
i couldnt sleep well last nite. was it because of the baby kicking inside me or something's on my mind? i cant figure it out but it could be both. hmmmm.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home