Monday, April 21, 2008

random facts

i totally forgot bout it but somebody tagged me. to state 8 random facts bout me. though i find it quite difficult to state facts bout me somehow i dont think it wud be nice to juz ignore it, wouldnt u think so? i mean, if i were to tag others, i wud expect some courtesy of replying to my tagging. to ignore it completely? i find that a bit stuck-up. well, maybe thats juz me.
  • i hate my biras. seriously, i cant stand her at all.
  • im not one who's easy to forgive.
  • i dont have many friends but i have a few good ones. and im d loyal type.
  • street-smart. book-smart? who cares?
  • no matter how much i dont agree with some of my relatives, i still take the 'respect d elders' into consideration.
  • im still secretly wishing that one day i'll win rm1,000,000.
  • my cholesterol level is above average. juz knew it today.
  • i wish i could migrate elsewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home