Monday, March 24, 2008

gambar2 silam yg menyeronokkan

ive stumbled upon old photos while cleaning up d mess at my house. and i thot ive lost all those photos. really, really old photos. photos of my mum while pregnant with my bro, me and my sis hugging in our tudung juz before we went for our mengaji class, my dad during his kurus days and my bro yg sekejap kurus sekejap gemok. hahaha. funny photos indeed. it brought back all sorts of memories. then there was the 'boarding school' photos. my, my. nostalgia giler. i kept looking at how i looked back then. muka toye and i realised i had great legs man...i repeat, great legs! hahaha. if only we could have a gathering rite now and laugh at ourselves!! girls, remember formal dinner nite? ya allah, apa ke stail nye baju kita tu? and d handbags? masya-allah! sorok2!! i showed to rania those picts...she was like a professional image consultant looking for a model. while looking at the picts one by one, she said, 'mmm, buruk, buruk, buruk, buruk...' until finally she said, 'apsal muka mummy sume buruk ni?'
bertuah punye budak.

altho frankly speaking, i was quite known for all the wrong reasons and i wasnt close with any of my teachers, but still, the surrounding of it makes me wonder, 'yeah, it was a nice place after all.'

(menulis dlm keadaan yg sgt nostalgia sambil mendengar lagu WEAK by SWV)

i can hear u humming girls.... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger kucingorengemok said...

my god. i tgk tajuk and rasa horrified kejap takut u post gambar kat sini! hah. legaaaaa...

Monday, March 24, 2008 6:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

itula..i pun cuak gile takut u post gambar toye tu.

Monday, March 24, 2008 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger ubisetela said...

Zaman dulu ker, zaman skang ker... I rasa mcm I sama je toye! (that's why u don't see my face on my blog.. hehehe)

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 4:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home