Monday, March 31, 2008

i dont take advice from fools

(listening to Mr.Jones, i cant concentrate on writing)
i dont know how many times have i done spring cleaning at my house. on friday, i did d office. friday nite, i did the house. plus the next day, had to hire my tealady to help me sort things out. and voila, my house is totally empty of junks. it was a headache at first for i didnt know how to dispose the large chunks of junks but u know what, d tealady took half and my car was full d moment i had to send her back. the other half, lucky for me, d patrolling guards took, even making a second trip after sending the first one home. all in all, i have successfully diposed all of the junks. i wonder how did i ever inherit all those junks. must be my mum! haha. and my dad. even the alam flora ppl asked, is there anything that's left for them? sorry, only sampah. dont worry, i'll have junks prepared in 2 years' time.

sometimes i think (and i dont say it out loud) that im such a supermum-material. and it's really, really annoying when ppl asked me to do dis and dat, knowing full well dat those ppl who had d nerve to ask me in d first place, never even clean up their own house. im like, hello? engko sape nak nasihat aku ni? cermin2la diri tu dulu. but i wud keep quiet bout it. no point arguing. coz when d time comes, they'd be wearing d same shoes. and im a firm believer of 'what goes around comes around'. and no point in sulking over it. u'll end up with high blood pressure. not good, not good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home