Friday, December 29, 2006

weight watching

if ppl asked me about my roomie, i would say 'she's nice.' 'nothing bad about her'. but yesterday, she started talking bout her putting on weight and trust me when i said that she's very skinny. she's a mother of 2 and she exercises regularly. but that doesnt give u the right to comment bout other ppl's weight. yeah, u can do it behind ppls' back but not in their faces! that's what she did. it's true i do worry bout my weight right now but not to the extend of wanting to be skinny in a flash.
when i told her she's not fat at all, she kept saying bout her non-existent flabby tummy.
i thot we could stop at that but she had to ruin my mood by saying that she realised that ive put on weight lately.
i was irritated by her comments that i took some time to answer. i did tell her that i like the way i look (though that's half-true) and who says skinny is beautiful?
definitely not me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home