Monday, November 27, 2006

this fatness is killing me

i was browsing thru my old postings and i found out that i always had stories to tell. but lately, it wasnt as interesting as before. is it because now i lack time? or is it because life is juz d same as it was?

upon sending my kids to mum's place this morning, i uttered, 'mum, my fatness is on a worrying level.'
mum : well, u could control ur eating...
me : that, i cannot do.
mum : ok, take my slimming session...
me : i'd love to but i dont have TIME.

that's d thing with me. i dont have enuf time. i've been going to the office for the morning session only and in d afternoon, that's when i spend time with my kids. sometimes mum needed a break and it will be selfish of me if i had said no. though i'm dying to go to the office so that i could catch up on my reading, i juz cant bring myself to leave the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home