Friday, November 10, 2006

boleh blah

i'm still amazed at some who still think they are one class higher than others.
not naming names here but i've had some encounters with these 'perasan' ppl.
'hebat sgt ke diorang ni?'
takdela hebat mana pun sebenarnya. perasan je lebih.
my feelings towards these group of ppl? menyampah teramat.
the way they refer themselves when they talk to u. quite difficult for me to describe but anybody who's been there should be able to relate.
eg : 'i didnt mix with the neighbours coz my dad didnt allow and plus, i used to have a driver.' HELLO??
and juz because they have certain 'blood', it's their right to act that way.
oh puh-leeaseee...
u claim to be from the purest blood in the name of God but i dont see u practising any.

dis coming from ordinary ppl like u and me.
imagine if they have royal blood.

i try my best to avoid these type of ppl but sometimes, u cant help it if u know what i mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home