Friday, November 03, 2006

raya madness and a blur neighbour

this morning, i was clearing frozen leftovers rendang given to me from my fridge. i felt sad for having to throw it all away. i wanted to hang on to it for as long as i could. is it really too much for having this extreme obsession towards raya?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i used to have this one blur neighbour. last year, when my house was broken into, i called him up to inform of the unfortunate incident. he wasnt at home so when he asked what was missing, i told him that the robbers managed to take a box of jewellery and a laptop.
10 minutes later, he called again and asked how did i know his wife's jewellery was missing?
i was like "what?"
"u told me my house was broken into rite?"
i wanted to say, "no, u moron, it was my house, not urs!"
but i of course i didnt say that.

the irony gets better. a month later, he sold his house and i got a new neighbour.

a few weeks ago, i saw my new neighbour's cat sitting under the sink of a house behind mine. i guess nobody was home so, i smsed him and told him bout it.
soon after, he called me up and asked, "kucing u lari ke?"
again, "what the hell?"
me : i mana ada kucing. i kata, kucing u ada kat rumah blakang.
"ok, ok. i balik sekarang"
i waited until noon but my neighbour was never in sight.
and the cat was gone too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home