Monday, September 08, 2008

hari ke-8

hello ppl! hows fasting so far?
mine's so far so good. i stayed at home more due to afternoon nap. ehem, sorry, didnt mean to make anybody jealous of my laidback lifestyle. but seriously, d more i stayed at home, d more i looked at d time. especially when it rains, d time seems to stretch a lil bit longer. even my sis dreads fasting during weekends. she'd prefer weekdays where all of a sudden it's already 6.30pm. i havent had d chance to visit d ramadhan bazaar so far. coz mom even makes dessert. so why bother buying eh? i did visit yesterday but more of looking some 'bunga api' for my kids. quite difficult to find though. after tarawikh, d most memorable sight is to look at them playing with bunga api. it reminds me of my childhood. we managed to find a stall selling it, and d moment we reached home, we got down to business. it turns out that rania was a bit frightened of the sparks and omar was more interested in blowing out d candle. so we actually got to see me and my other half, playing with bunga api, holding 2 at d same time, while trying to spell out our name with d sparks as fast as we could. so there u have it, 2 grown ups having a blast, each reminiscing d old days, enjoying 10 minutes of pretending d kids were not there. fun aint it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home