Tuesday, July 22, 2008

d most stressful 20 minutes of my life

since i drive short-distance everyday, sometimes i do enjoy driving long-distance. for example, sending and picking up ppl to and from klia. so yesterday when my friend who recently gave birth smsed me, asking me to visit her coz she's bored, i willingly obliged. she lives somewhere behind zoo negara so i guess that will only take me 20 minutes. but my, my, the mrr2 is one highway u would want to avoid. no doubt there are 3 lanes. but most lorries conquered the middle lane, d small cars who kinda drive at a snail pace stayed at d middle lane too. and those middle lane veterans hogged the fast lane. so there's no way u can overtake unless u overtake from d left lane which is always full with motorcycles. from what i noticed lately, there are more ppl riding d bikes. and my assumption is that, those newbie riders are those who opted to ride d bikes due to the high petrol prices. these newbies, they hogged d middle lane(mostly!) plus...d left lane.

so u see, i am not exaggerating when i say, those 20 minutes i had to endure yesterday, was the most stressful 20 minutes i have experienced in my whole life. now wait, make it 40 minutes coz on my way back, it was even worse. those 'perasan laju' hogged d fast lane until i reached d toll. and please, let me juz say, im not prejeducing against any car make or model here. seriously, ive seen a kancil overtaking a ferrari b4. its juz that, if u feel like cruising, enjoying d sun or d rain, please, dont do it on d fast lane.

it's annoying!! BIG TIME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home