Friday, July 11, 2008

welcome back

hooray! my parents are back! that means, the chef is back! kidding, mum...
everything went well. for them, for us back home. err except my dad looks like IMHOTEP now. but that's ok. d moment rania saw her atuk, she said, 'eei, tuanye!!!'
yup, that's rania. and all these while i thot she got her bluntness from me, thank god it wasnt!
perhaps from my other half, who once commented on someone's breath as 'macam neraka.'
well, it runs in the family.

i'm on a mission rite now. ive filled up petrol on d 1st of july...full tank. and i havent been visiting shell since. so trying my best to make it last until end of the month. that's why i said im on a mission. though my workplace is only 5 minutes away and my mum's house is 5 min's away too but still, i do drive everyday. so we'll see how it goes. frankly, im a bit confused though. what's d purpose of all this? i seriously dont know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

balik umrah bukan ada buat kenduri kesyukuran ke?.lauk rendang??hehehe

Monday, July 14, 2008 9:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Akmar, dah isi minyak?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home