Monday, June 30, 2008

miss u mom



sent my parents yesterday morning. though not their first time, this time, i felt an emptiness when i got home. i did a pit stop at mum's house and silence greeted me. no nice smell from d kitchen, no sound from the living room. i told rania that i miss mom. it's the same emptiness when they were done visiting me during my school years. it was the same exact feeling. i almost shed a tear. that's when rania said, "ish, apa sedih2 ni..."
and this morning, when she got back from school, i asked her, 'nia, rindu mak tak?'
"kena rindu ke...?"
her answers reminded me of kucingoren.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes.sama macam jawapan kerek kucingoren. haha. can ask ur mom doakan i?? dgn dr eh?? haha.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008 9:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! apa maksudnya ni?? haha.

Thursday, July 03, 2008 2:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home