Tuesday, August 12, 2008

beach, here i come

im going away for a short vacation tomorrow. with my kids, my parents, my bro. hubby had to work. i cant wait. gonna go to the beach. i love beach getaways. it's breathtaking. and i hope this place where we are going is gonna be nice and up to my expectations. well, i hope i didnt sound like an unbelievably demanding person. like my sister. haha. that's a joke juz in case she's reading this. rania has been to d beach. omar hasnt. so he's the reason why we planned this getaway in the first place. a friend pointed out that the place is so out of civilization. even better. im trying to disconnect myself from the crowd. im sure my dad agrees. him mixing with the crowd?? hmmmm, i cant picture that. blending in?? omigod! my mind is totally blank! but not my mum. my mum is the darling of the crowd. she's the neutralizer. plus my bro. he has many, many friends. unlike me. wait, i do have friends. kucing oren, d one in kedah who's madly in love with a doctor, one in far, faraway land, a teacher in pontian, d one who's planning to have a joint-venture baking business with me, d fast n furious golf gti engineer, plus a few that i met during our reunion. u know, d ones we exchanged phone numbers with but never call, plus those whom i tried smsing and got a 'who r u' reply. oklah, i take back what i said. i have many friends. woopsie!! happy holidays u all...!! oops, to me!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyyyyyyyy...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 5:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! u nak buat jv-baking bisnes dgn sapa? bukan i?? hmph... tak kawan jap :p

Friday, August 15, 2008 2:15:00 PM  
Blogger ubisetela said...

i'm not in the list? *sulk*

Friday, August 15, 2008 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home