Monday, September 17, 2007

when ramadhan comes

first day of ramadhan was a bit headachy for me. splitting ones! since my parents are not around, i gotta do a little bit of running here and there. by 1.30pm, my head started spinning like crazy. cant wait to break fast! immediately i gulped down 2 tablets of actifast. d pain juz wont go away.
second day was a bit better. signs of headache did crop up but i survived.

im enjoying my time actually during this fasting month. my clients are abroad so i have more free time. for my kids and for myself. though d former gives me d same amount of headache. but at least i dont have to rush to work.

and nothing beats lying down with a good book at noon.

i cant wait for raya. i know, i know, weve been fasting for only 5 days but i cant help it. im a sucker for anything raya. raya songs, kuih raya, raya tv programmes...i have raya songs in my ipod. i love d song by noor kumalasari. rania loves d one with 'hai selamat hari raya...'
ok, i can u hear u guys singing to it now. see? it's addictive. nobody can change d cd in my car. it's raya cd all d way thru syawal. and i love raya programmes. anything! sedih ke, klakar ke, sume blasah. as long as it's raya-themed, id go for it.

selamat berpuasa semua!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home