Thursday, September 06, 2007

alone

while having bfast 20 minutes ago, ive realised how the term 'loner' suits me very well.
usually i would juz eat my office but today i thot of having a big bfast.
that's when i discovered that i could not come up with any names that i want to have bfast with. i used to have this office friend that would accompany me for bfast but lately, i dont think i want to do anything with her anymore.
reasons?
so many actually.
it wouldnt be nice to list down why and i have no intention to tell anybody so i juz stopped talking to her.
if i were to continue, it would be a fake and FAKE is the thing that i dont want ppl to label me with.

seriously, i hate d fakers.

so, there i was, having bfast, with 'the malay mail' as my companion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home