Wednesday, August 15, 2007

jgn jeles y'all.....

ok, finally.
cupcakes from cuppacakes.
it was a hassle to order from them, though i still think they should make it easier for ppl to get hold of their products. i didnt realise they're selling it at a place which is juz below my office. my sis told me. i went, i saw, and i bought. limited selection though. and for rm4 per piece, a bit pricey coz it's small. but what the heck...
d taste? not bad...a bit sweet. took one and i had to gulp a glass of water.
note the white cover / kertas / alas / wrapper...( i dont know what it's called)
i hate it coz susah giler nak makan.

someone mentioned, 'tak pernah jumpa org gila cupcake mcm ni.'
i ordered this yesterday and collected it today. juz b4 my sis informed bout cuppacakes.
bought a dozen of d pink ones (it's lemon vanilla actually) and the guy tossed me d choc one for free. i was jumping when he said he'd let me taste it. but the choc one didnt taste as nice as d pink one.
oh, i think i'm in heaven...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home