Friday, August 10, 2007

another one bites the dust

last tuesday, i decided to bring omar to my office. it was his first time. i thot i could handle him. boy, was i wrong!!
he wasnt afraid of anybody, or even anything! d moment he stepped into my room, he started climbing my chair, heading straight to my pc, and rania juz cant stop laughing!!
she even asked sarcastically, 'bestkan, ada baby boy ni kan, mummy?'
hmmmmmm.......

this is what i saw on my way to work this morning. infact, this is the second car i saw at the same place. it's the same make and model. i have never liked going thru this stretch but sometimes i've got no choice. i do try to avoid this road as much as possible. my dad would always say the same thing everytime we passed by this road.
'ntah apa jenis org dok kat sini ntah...'
it's true.
d ppl from this place would park haphazardly. as long as they could squeeze their cars, anything goes. i've seen a few shady characters roaming around. God knows what are they up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home