Monday, July 23, 2007

rambling

yesterday, managed to watch 'transformers'. and yesterday was my first trip to gsc after almost 2 years. the last time was when i watched 'chicken little' with my daughter. to show my 'jakunness', i was impressed with the seats. it was spacious. i mean, the guy behind me didnt knock my seat at all with his knees. rania looked so bored, by the way. it was a bit too long for her to juz sit still and not being able to ask me questions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u know d craze over that 'i'm not a plastic bag' bag?
well, from what i gathered, during d mad, mad sale, apparently there were only 100 units. but since d queue was bloody long, those who didnt manage to buy d bag were furious! mostly, they were furious coz they thot there would be 1000 units, not 100! so, can u imagine the smirk on those faces who managed to get hold of the bag?
and.......last thursday, while waiting for my daughter to finish her art class, i saw one lady carrying d bag on her shoulder and u SHOULD see the smirk on her face!! i didnt stare at her or d bag of course but i did glance when she wasnt looking. i was more interested on her facial expression. it was something like, 'hey ppl! look at me! i had to struggle for dis bag, u know!'
oh, i so wanted to tell her, 'made in china la miss...'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rania has dis one friend at school that she always like to tell me about.
at first, it was mainly on her friend's nice hairdo.
so one day, she told me that she saw d friend's father. she said, 'takut tengok...'
i asked why? 'sebab rambut dia curly...'
fast forward to her sports' day event...
she showed me d friend AND the father. but it wasnt curly anymore. it was long and 'rebonding-like' straight.
hubby said to rania, 'patutla takut. daddy pun takut...!'
from that day onwards, i asked her to ask her friend bout d father.
eg, kenapa rambut panjang, kerja kat mana and finally, the name of the scary father.
so, one day when she got back from school, she told my mum, 'rania dah tau nama daddy dia!'
'apa dia?'
after much guessing, rania whispered to my mum...

'ayah...'

poor child, she thot 'ayah' is a name.

1 Comments:

Blogger tellmewhyidontlikemondays said...

i hope she knows that ur name is NOT mummy! hahahaha

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 9:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home