Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ive been lazy to write lately.
i do have ideas but it's always when i took a shower, or when i was out of my office / house. and when i finally knew what to write, by d time i sat in front of d pc, i juz cant remember what i was supposed 2 write.

over d weekend, went out to have dinner with hubby and rania. his former headboy approached our table. when i asked him to join us, he replied arrogantly. arrogantly means that he answered me but staring at my hubby, not me. so, i stopped asking. after a few minutes, he walked away. immediately, i said, 'ya allah, kerek gile.'hubby's mischievous reply was, 'headboy...'
as usual, me and my arguments...'apsal nak kena kerek plak...'and 'dia ingat dia headboy lagi ke?' and d final 'sudahla headboy...'
but actually, we werent threathened in any way. yeah, he was a headboy. and we knew why he acted that way. i could be harsh if i want to. but u know what? it wasnt worth d effort. if u know what i mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home