Tuesday, August 07, 2007

obladi oblada, life goes on...

rania have already seen 'simpsons the movie'. with my mum of course.
so when i told her that i planned to watch (but do not know when), she said she wanted to watch again. i said, ok, u can go with me.
this is d next conversation.
'bole tak mummy jgn pakaikan rania baju sama mcm hari tu.'
why?
'nanti org wayang tu marah sebab tengok 2 kali.'
????

---------------------------------------------------------------

hari merdeka is coming soon.
can u pls tell me what does it mean to u?
in all newspapers, they keep stressing on racial unity, racial harmony, bla, bla, bla...
but seriously, do these ppl actually walk the talk?
u can say all u want but do they have followers at least?
definitely not me!
we dont even smile to each other anymore!
like in the elevator, do u smile to d person who's standing next 2 u?
the usual thing ppl would do is to pretend sending smses.
dont tell me uve never done that.
men dont give way to women anymore, kids dont respect the elders anymore, and i havent even started on racial issues...!
i even asked myself sometimes, why do i find it difficult to adapt to the idea of racial harmony.
is something wrong with me?
but i do know i'm not alone.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home