Wednesday, August 22, 2007

the enemy within

what would u do if u bumped into an enemy accidentally?

God knows how hard i prayed so as not to bump into her!!
the history that i had with this particular person is beyond anybody's imagination. i was manipulated by this person and i swore i will never be near her, ever again.
she was d one who said we cant be friends because her husband said so.
can u imagine there is such a person in this world?
we were good friends! really, really good. then she married this a**hole whom i have nothing in common with. trust me, u dont want to be near this guy. he was like a parasite! he said bad things bout other ppl and d worst thing was, he said bad things bout ME to.....
guess who?
my hubby!
u know when they say 'ngumpat mengalahkan pompuan?'
that's him.
how low can u be?

true, i dont have many friends. that's because i dont like to mix with ppl that i have nothing in common with. i tried, trust me. i tried mixing with ppl that some friends introduced me to but after being backstabbed many times, enuf is enuf.

EVERYBODY'S FAKING, seriously.

u hang out together and tried laughing to all d jokes that's not funny in the first place;
u acted like u were among the cool crowd but in reality, u're not;
u thot 'wow! they like me!' which was actually bu**shit;
u played their game......
until u realised that it was all a fake.
i was lucky i realised earlier. doesnt matter anymore if they still b*tched bout me.
God has been fair to me, that's all that matters.

and this enemy i was telling bout, it was a blessing when i forgot to wear my specs. of all things, i forgot d most important thing which was my spectacles. so, basically, i couldnt see. but since i was so lazy to turn back, i juz went ahead to run errands.
but that face!!
i could tell it was her though d image was blurry.
i turned away d moment my brain was telling it was really her.
if i had worn my specs, i'm sure my expression would betray me.
thank God for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home