Monday, January 15, 2007

r u being yourself?

ive juz read ubi's blog.
she mentioned something that ive been asking myself a long time ago.
the blog is supposed to be a channel where u can vent out ur anger, frustration, happiness, etc. but why do i care what ppl's gonna think of me everytime i wanted to post something?
i dont know how many actually read my blog.
but whatever it is, i should not have any fear of writing what i strongly believe in.
==================================================

this is a story of trustworthiness.
i have a colleague at my office whom i always find the time to chat with. she looks like 'the-girl-next-door' type. i'm very secretive when it comes to 'leaking info' coz if ure in my industry, u will know what i mean. there are so many who will act nice towards u coz they want something that u have (read : info) and trust me, these ppl, when the tables are turned, they'll be meaner than me.
so, back to this friend, everytime we have a chat, she will ask 4 some info and trusting that she'll not leak it to any party, i willingly shared the news. and then, i got to know from another friend that she actually told a few ppl anything that comes out from my mouth!
to me, she's sooo stupid coz those ppl she leaked info to, will never do the same for her.
and yes, i'm playing the racial card here.
===================================================

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDARIAH!!
i dont know whether she remembers this or not but we did promise to celebrate our 30th bday in a big way. and look where we are now. a year older!

==================================================

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes.i remember..i just re-read the card while going thru my old stuff recently. har-har-har..

these days i dont care much about birthdays, not that i will refuse any celebs for me tho' :p

but i'm more concern of being more sensitive and expressive to the people around me.

tks babe..for your kind wishes and everything that i can't even begin to list down. :-)

Monday, January 15, 2007 6:12:00 PM  
Blogger cikmilah said...

for u, takpe beb...hahaha
(mcm rempit gatal)

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 10:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read ur blog n i have no comments..hehe

Friday, January 19, 2007 6:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home