Monday, October 02, 2006

kuih raya

8 days of fasting has passed. another 22 days to go. frankly speaking, i cant wait for raya to come. i cant stand the thirst. me and mum have started a project of our own. that is, buat kuih raya. every year mum would order from my aunt but this time, we decided to make our own. so far, we have baked 'kuih sarang semut' and 'one nice looking kuih but forgot the name'. of course, production is faster with extra help from rania. (menyibuk sebenarnye)

on saturday, we were supposed to go to my aunty's house for break fast. told my mum, 'takyahla. makan rumah kita lagi best.' she worked hard on the best excuse to give. eversince grandma passed away, a few attempts to gather everybody for the sake of 'merapatkan silaturrahim' has gone down the drain. although i'm in no position to interfere, in my opinion, why only now? why not before?
some would say, 'it's never too late'.
and i would say, 'suka hatilah...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home