Thursday, September 14, 2006

flu, flu go away...

ive been sick for 4 days. at this moment, i was thinking...'elokla takde duit drpd sakit'. i cant afford to be sick. i have a baby and a toddler to take care of. one for me to breastfeed and one for me to entertain. that's why i'm insisting on breasfeeding exclusively so that omar wont fall sick when he grows up. mum has been persuading me to support with formula but she juz cant see why i'm being persistent with breasfeeding. nevermind, i know her intention is good. she thot omar may not be satisfied. that's the different perception of a different generation.
i cant wait for tomorrow to come. why? coz last monday i ordered chocolate brownies and cupcakes from this one aunty and let me tell u, once uve tried her brownies and cupcakes and even cakes, u'll definitely crave for more! nina introduced me to this aunty and ive been ordering occasionally eversince. i wish i could give some to u guys so that u'll agree with me.
ada sape2 terliur?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home