Tuesday, September 12, 2006

how time flies

fasting month will start in 2 weeks' time. how time flies. i can still remember last year's. i had to fast for 2 months straight coz when i was pregnant with rania, i didnt fast at all and it took me 3 years to 'ganti puasa'. penat, toksah cakapla. tapi salah sendirilah kan, sape suruh tangguh2. and along that 3 years, i've always wanted to get pregnant again but 'takde rezeki'. i had a miscarriage once and it was one of the darkest moments in my life. God works in a mysterious way. immediately after i fasted for 2 months, i was pregnant again. maybe He decided not to give me another baby until i fulfill what needs to be fulfilled. i got to know that i was pregnant with omar on the third week of ramadhan. i continued fasting though my gynae was against it. to me, nature will take its course and God will always guide me. and now that omar is 3 months old, i dont know whether i'll be able to fast or not since i'm still breastfeeding. but then again, nature will take its course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home