Wednesday, August 09, 2006

freshen up outing

went to ou yesterday and it was omar's second outing. had lunch at our favourite place and the purpose was to buy some jeans. went inside my favourite brand and it was sad to know that the biggest size they have is 8. my previous size was 10 so definitely i cant fit 8, rite? but i didnt go home empty-handed. did buy though but what struck me was the 'still-in-fashion-low-rise jeans'. i asked the girl, do u any which is not low-rise? 'kitorang ada low-rise je kak'...grrrr...
anyway, i bought 3 pairs. geram punye pasal since i cant fit any of my pants. my work doesnt require me to wear formal all the time so what i'm gonna do is wear jeans everyday. haha. hubby told me marks and spencer's is having a sale rite now tapi, pokai la camni.
if only i have rm10k with me rite now, i'll go shopping and buy everything new from top to toe! hhmmm, dream on, girl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home