Tuesday, August 01, 2006

happy birthday hubby

yesterday, i was supposed to go to work but at the last minute, had to cancel it coz mum was sick. nowadays, that's the arrangement i have to expect. the uncertanties. sometimes mum have to take care of grandma in hospital and there goes another day of not going to work. not that i dont enjoy staying at home with my 2 kids, it's juz that, i'm the type who doesnt like surprises. let me know in advanced? not a problem to me. i juz dont like the element of surprises.
by the way, yesterday was hubby's birthday. yup, 31st july. and he's 34 this year. didnt have the time to buy anything for him yet coz i hardly go out. spare time is being used to play with rania or pumping milk. i do sound like a milking cow, dont u think so? i had to postpone my massage appointment twice last weekend. a friend and her entourage came and visit me last wekend at mum's place. she was excited seeing omar. it's her favourite 'baby age', she said. i mentioned that i prefer 'older age'. i'm so used of going here and there with rania in tow. with a new baby in the picture, my lifestyle has changed. i'm not complaining though. it makes me think that i've been so comfortable in my comfort zone that i expect it to stay that way forever, without any interruption. that's the price u pay when u are a mother, i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home