Friday, July 28, 2006

let it flow

a long-lost friend called me last night while i was having dinner. she told me to come for her wedding which is next week. this peculiar girl is one predictable person. when she's not having any serious relationship with the opposite sex, she'd be extra nice to me and once, my house was like her second home. but when she's in a relationship, well, let's juz say i'm invisible. she's much younger than me and everytime she does what she did, i'd juz brush it off coz that's what u expext from an immature person. she''ll realise later if not sooner. but i dont hate her. we had so many memories when we were studying together. lots of it! and 99% of it was unforgettable good ones. i used to be someone who's diificult to be with and yet, she stood by me. among what i enjoyed the most was the weekly clubbing. i had a car but i dont know much about direction while she, the opposite. sometimes, i made the choice when she couldnt decide and vice-versa. we bitched about the same group of ppl. me, moody and she, happy-go-lucky. and that was why we clicked. being in nilai was the best experience i've had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home