Wednesday, June 28, 2006

a friend in need is a friend indeed

when u're sad, u can count those who actually care. like what i'm experiencing rite now, it surprised me who actually cared. one of my collegues whom i never thot would be interested if i was down or not, smsed me regularly to ask me how am i doing. that helps a lot coz at least it puts smile on my face . and one whom i thot would be among the first to care, did not. well, it didnt frustrate me that much coz my philosphy is not to have any expectations from anybody. that way, i wont feel heartbroken. that's life eh? i was thinking hard today on why some actually act the way they act rite now. it's not that i'm burdening some with my current mental and emotional state. why cant some juz listen and why cant some juz make a courtesy call to ask how i've been? i got different treatment during happier times but why the change of reaction when i'm emotionally unstable? i dont need any advice, i just need some to care, that's all. but of course i cant blame anybody coz they'll have their own set of reasons. and since i dont expect much, why should they care rite? it would ease a bit if i could pray and read the quran but with my condition, i cant do any of it yet. that's why i dont have many friends. i lost faith in friendship. it hurts too much if it's not mutual. i find solace in praying. whether my prayers are accepted or not, it's all up to HIM. at least i've done my part and so far, HE hasnt let me down yet. i'm not a religious person but i try my best to follow some of the guidelines. even if HE let me down, i accept it as fate. friends couldnt care less?
well, always look at the bright side, my friend...........
ALWAYS look at the bright side..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home