Thursday, June 01, 2006

the chronicles of RANIA

my business has been doing very well. i thank God for the 'rezeki' that He has given me. it's good timing coz i'll be needing the money in time for my delivery. rania juz received a late birthday gift from my sis. it's a dress similar to what 'odette' wears in 'swan lake'. odette is her favourite character. i dont know why but i assume it's bcoz swan lake was her first barbie cd. odette's prince is prince daniel but do not mention the name coz she'll blush. so today, early morning she asked mum to bathe her coz she juz cant wait to wear the dress. and the funny part was when i was getting ready to go to work, she said she wanted to go down with me and when i asked why, it's bcoz she needs to show her dress to everybody. kronik tak?
sometimes i laugh at whatever that comes out from her mouth. EGs :

me : hari ni jadik princess apa?
rania : erm...(putting on her thinking cap)... hari ni jadik princess odette.
me : mummy jadik apa hari ni?
rania : erm...hari ni mummy jadik princess gemok...
me : (sedih...)

mak : mak tak pahamla kenapa nak kena pakai banyak benda kat rambut tu.
rania : lama2 esok mak pahamla...
mak : ???





2 Comments:

Blogger tellmewhyidontlikemondays said...

smart kid!

mana tahu rezeki u..rania will become a REAL princess one day? ;)

Friday, June 02, 2006 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger cikmilah said...

a,ah kan. sultan brunei pun baru dpt 'prince' ni...

Monday, June 05, 2006 10:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home