Thursday, May 25, 2006

freaky sneaky

i'm not a stingy person at all, seriously but when it comes to some ppl who used to be stingy with me, i'll do the same. a collegue of mine juz came to my room and wanted to borrow a research book. the info that he wanted was not in the book so he was looking for another book. i have the other book actually but i juz kept quiet about it. it was hidden under all my files and u know what? he saw it and he took it out, juz like that. he brought it out to do some photocopying. it amazed me how he got to know that i have the book in the first place. i've had some very uncomfortable experience with this person. the info that he gets, he'll never share it with me. i'm not the 'thick-skin and ask' type. he'll only share it with ppl from his race. it was annoying but there was nothing i can do. so now, when i'm sharing a room with a much nicer person, i enjoy every moment of not having him around sneaking on me. i always find this guy sneaky. i can never, never trust him no matter what the situations are. this type of ppl is hazardous, i tell u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home