Tuesday, May 09, 2006

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i'm so sleepy. i used to take a nap at my office but lately, i'm a bit embarassed coz i snore. i have a very pleasant roommate and although she never mentioned anything about my snoring, i'm sure she must have brought it up among her lunch mates. according to hubby, my snoring is very loud. i dont even know when does it started. it worries me sometimes but i always get some consolation from my daughter. she said i sleep 'like a princess' which is juz like her. how sweet...
i renewed my driver's license today. i didnt even realised that it was already 3 months expired. after not having to go to the banks for so long, thanks to online banking, i was quite reluctant to go to the post office to renew. it was a long disastrous wait and they only have 2 staff to man the counters. one of them apparently went to have breakfast. after a while, the one having breakfast came back and it was the other's turn to have late breakfast / early lunch. there was this one mat salleh who was seated next to me and he kept sighing every 5 minutes. i felt a bit embarassed coz i'm sure he was thinking of the inefficiencies and laziness that the malays potray. geez...
my mum is watching MI3 with my daughter rite now. what a good life she's having eh? not having to worry about anything is one's ultimate achievement. i dont know about others but to me, yeah, definitely. no financial worries (especially!) and no health problems. having reliable circle of friends are a bonus...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home