Monday, May 08, 2006

saturday was another miserable day. i had to attend another course to complete my points in order to renew my license. it was the same speaker. though he was interesting and didnt bore me to death, the topic was something else. by morning break, i decided to skip the talk and lucky for me, i could juz walk across to IJN and visit my grandma who was hospitalised. at least, i wouldnt fall asleep. a few relatives came and time passed by with chit-chatting and trying to cheer my grandma up. by 3.30pm, the talk was over and it was such a big relief coz i dont have to attend another course till next year. phew!
on sunday, we went to bird park. my daughter insisted that we bring her again coz obviously, she loves flamingoes the most. the first thing that greeted us were peacocks. next, we proceeded to flamingoes and we were there for quite a while until i decided to go to the loo. while hubby attended rania, she quietly asked hubby to 'juz leave mummy' and 'let's go and watch flamingoes again'. she's so obsessed with flamingoes!!
it was a fun sunday, alrite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home