Friday, June 23, 2006

rania

i've been emotional lately. i had the same feeling 4 years back when i gave birth to rania. this post-partum depression is killing me. i pity rania coz everytime she wants something, i'd be bz attending to omar's needs. she is so used of hanging out with me coz we're so closed but for the past 2 weeks, i cant give her full attention and cant even fulfill her simple needs. omar needs milk all the time and i have to fulfill that. when rania asked me to prepare milk for her, i feel very sad for not being able to do it for her. sometimes i cry myself to sleep coz it hurts to see that rania sleeps alone now. one night, i woke up and see her sleeping alone and my tears juz wont stop from streaming down. i hugged her and carried her to my bed. i dont care if three's a crowd but i juz need her to feel safe again in my arms. she was surprised to see me crying in the middle of the night and she shed some tears too. see? how can i not pay attention to this girl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home